VOLUNTEERS FOR YOUTH SPORTS
BACKGROUND CHECK & FINGERPRINTING
Information to secure a New Jersey Criminal History Background Check for those applying to Volunteer in Maple Shade’s Youth Recreational/Sports Programs
**NEW Registration Process as of February 17, 2020**
Click HERE for a printable version of the directions below
1. Go to http://uenroll.identogo.com/
2. Enter this SERVICE CODE into the box: 2F1J3Y
• This is the specific code # for “Youth Serving Organization Volunteers”
3. Click “GO”
4. Choose “SCHEDULE OR MANAGER AN APPOINTMENT”
5. Complete ALL personal information on the 1st page of the online application
• Important! You MUST finish the registration process to be fingerprinted. You will receive an email or confirmation number when registration is complete.
• Your LEGAL name MUST match exactly on all identification documents brough to enrollment.
• Remember the phone number(s) and/or email address you provide, as they will be used to retrieve your information during your in-person enrollment.
6. Click “NEXT”
7. On the next page enter the following in the Contributor’s Case #: C07003
• This is the specific Contributor’s Case # for The Township of Maple Shade
8. Click “NEXT”
9. Complete ALL Citizenship information on the next page
10. Click “NEXT”
11. Answer the Personal Questions on the next page
12. Click “NEXT”
13. Complete ALL personal information on the next page
14. Click “NEXT”
15. Complete the Mailing Address information
16. Click “NEXT”
17. Select a Document from the dropdown box
• You MUST bring this item with you to your appointment.
18. Select an Enrollment Center based on your location
19. Click “NEXT” by the center where you will schedule the appointment
20. Click “NEXT”
21. Select a “DATE” and “TIME” using the dropdown boxes
22. Click “SUBMIT”
23. You should receive and email or text alert with a confirmation of the completed registration and upcoming appointment.